Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a LOVELY day!  I just LOVE this holiday....even if Hallmark invented it!  But Hey without Hallmark, I wouldn't have card sales! LOL!
Today I wanted to feature a couple of projects for SP and Company Stamps.  Samantha has the SWEETEST stamps around!  I just love all the little hearts in her sets and her Hearty Heart Background is the BOMB!
I just love how this card turned out.  It is SOOO pink!  Hope you like it!

The little heart in the background is from Tiny Build a Banner Stamp Set.
The sentiment is from Swirly Doo Valentine's Stamp Set.




Inside my card the sentiment is also from the Swirly Doo Valentine's Stamp Set.


I have entered the following challenges:





My next project is a fun little candy box I made for Bean's Teachers.  You may have seen the cutting template with another one of my projects for SP and Company a week or so ago...but I had to use the template again.  It was just perfect for my little Bean to give his teacher some LOVE.  The template is Silhouette.

I used the Hearty Hearts Background to stamp the Hearts.  I followed what Samantha did in her stamping video on how to use this fun set of different sized hearts.  You can find her how-to video HERE.



The sentiment is from the In Love Emma Stamp Set.


I hope each of you have a SWEET day!  Take time and smell the roses!!!

Other Items Used:
-Sugar beads
-Memento Ink
-Miriam's Crafting Supplies-
Rhinestones and Pearls
-Twinery Twine
SU button
Tim Holtz Distressor
Scor Tape
I have entered the following challenges:




Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Such lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 fabulous projects, love the sparkle on your pink roses, thanks for joing us at Divas By Design this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, Jenn! You are 'da bomb!!
    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutly lovely! Great work! Thank you for joining us this week at cards and more.

    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn! Lovely little treat box...so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects are great, love them! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such completely different projects!!! They are both fabulous!!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your heart box, what a great design and I bet her teacher loved it! Thank you for joining us @ CTO for our "Valentine Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beatiful card, Jenn. Love all the pinks and those flowers are gorgeous. Fab box design too.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. Hope you'll be back again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous project! thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow hope you will join us again soon
    Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis